Dr. Anu, a post graduate and Diplomat of National board in Ophthalmology, an eye surgeon by profession whose passion lead her to take formal training and become a certified professional trainer and a life coach.
She is a result oriented, passionate life coach with an experience of
more than twelve years. She is a successful and experienced freelancer with an impeccable record. A master of ceremony, anchor and motivational speaker par excellence. Dr. Anu is a person with management skills, extremely professional approach, sincere, punctual, dedicated and knowledgeable, keeping abreast of the current happenings and latest developments in the training field and with an unmatchable presentation skill. An Innovative and committed trainer dealing with multifarious fields like woman empowerment, communication skills including effective public speaking, hospital management, value based education for kids and youth, motivation for all, incorporating various programs for individual development like relationship management, good parenting, leadership development programs for multinationals, conglomerates, corporate companies.
- 4th Merit in HSC
- MBBS, DOMS (Government Medical College, Nagpur)
- DNB (Ophthalmology)
- Winner of the prestigious Ishwarchandra award in DOMS.
- MBA (HR)
- Pursuing a degree in psychology.
- Diploma in career counselling
- Certified Kathak dancer.
Ist prize in TV dance show Dum duma dum along with daughter Mansi.
- Certified International trainer JCI (Junior Chamber International)
- First lady 5-star trainer of JCI India.
- Selected and sent to USA as a group study exchange member.
- Represented JCI India as Team Captain for World Debate Championship at Hong Kong.
- Master of the ceremony for the most coveted “Award ceremony” at Asia Pacific conference, Gwangju, Korea.
- Conducted motivational and life skills sessions at Turkey, Nepal, S.Korea, Bhutan, Germany.
- Has received the most coveted Award for a life coach “Ravi Puraskar”
- National public speaking championship held at Vishakhapatnam is another feather in her cap.
- Pilot faculty for a national program on adolescence JASMINE 7 times in a row.
- Faculty for the most prestigious program of JCI India on leadership “NALANDA” two times in a row.
- Author of the book “What we miss in medical school”
- Associated with Deesha Group as a medical advisor working for the noble cause of Eye Donation.
- Blessed with two angels Mansi and Manashree.
- Husband Dr. Manish Totey.
– An International Life Coach, Motivational Speaker who drives to bring a positive change.